My sister Judi and her daughter (my niece Jan) are both breast cancer survivors. Both had mastectomies, and Jan had chemo and radiation. Feeling totally helpless when Jan was sick, I sent her a basket of individually wrapped gifts, with instructions to open one gift after each treatment. One of those gifts was our signature Chemo Buddy Bear.
That special little bear has been given away to chemo patients throughout the country for several years now. Because this little bear sports a "chemo cap," he becomes a special friend to the chemo patient. The tag around his neck says, "As you can see from my chemo cap, we're in this together! So hang in there, and always remember, you're never alone on this journey."
Our site offers special gifts, as well as Buddy Hints and Resources that we know you will enjoy. We look forward to serving you.
Sincerely, Joy Becker
Our special Chemo Buddy Bear. He sports a "chemo cap" with tag around his neck that says, "As you can see from my chemo cap, we're in this together! So hang in there, and always remember, you're never alone on this journey."
Colors: purple, blue, pink, pale and bright yellow. To specify a color please email us using the "contact us" form at end of site. Approximately 10"x10," 4 oz. Free First Class USPS shipping.
Special breast cancer package with teddy bear, booties, pink ribbon organza kleenex pack, jewelry and other goodies included to make this gift extra special. Small items may vary according to availability.
Bear approximately 6"x8," package 11 oz. Free First Class USPS shipping.
Any item $10 with free First Class USPS shipping. Our choice of gift due to limited supply. However, email your request for a certain item in the contact form below, and we will try to accommodate you. All items extremely beautiful.
• Sign up friends to buddy with the patient on certain days by sending cards, praying, calling, etc. Advise patient of schedule.
• Be sensitive about when to get up close and when to back away.
• Give restaurant certificates.
• Arrange for meals to be brought in on treatment days.
• Offer housekeeping, driving, etc.
• Offer a night out for family while you stay with patient.
• Surprise with gift of dollars for valet parking at treatment center as applicable.
• Surprise with gift of dollars for medical co-pays.
• Offer rides to doctor appointments.
• Provide new/used baby monitor for family reassurance while patient rests.
• Treat patient with a lotto ticket or scratch-off.
• Offer to be there…day or night.
• Offer to email others for patient.
• Educate yourself about the cancer/chemotherapy process.
P.O. Box 755, Bedford TX 76095